Pro Flush XL™
Pro Flush XL™
EXTRA-LARGE SYSTEM DOCKSIDE UNIT
Originally designed 15 years ago, the Pro-Flush™ was TRAC’s only answer when it came to flushing needs. Today the Pro-Flush™ is joined by a line of flushing equipment and effectively bridges the gap between the Port-O-Flush XL™ and the Pro-Flush Mobil™ combining the best of both worlds.
Built on a rugged, lightweight, anti-corrosive platform with 8” pneumatic tires, the Pro-Flush™ is both portable and highly maneuverable. But don’t let its size fool you, the Pro-Flush™ can handle big jobs. Equipped with an open head nylon tank and a gallon measurement indicator, filter system, flow control system and pressure regulator, versatility is standard on all Pro-Flush™ units.
Use Pro Flush To Cure:
- ● Engines
- ● Boilers
- ● Black Water Systems
- ● Generators
- ● HVAC Systems
- ● Piping Systems
- ● Gray Water Systems
- ● Heat Exchangers
- ● On-Site Service
- ● In-House Service
- ● Refinery Service
- ● Ship-Board Service
- ● Anti-Corrosive Platform With 8” Pneumatic Tires.
- ● Anti-Corrosive 2-Horsepower Centrifuge Pump
- ● Pump Designed For Easy Removal For Maintenance
- ● 3-Way Valve Flow Control System
- ● Isolation Valves To Allow For Easy Maintenance
- ● Open Head Nylon Tank With Gallon Measurement Indicator.
- ● All Plumbing Fitted In High Strength Schedule 80 PVC
- ● Dimensions: Length: 44.59″ Width: 24.25″ Height: 55.12″
This unit is to be used with TRAC products only. Warranty is voided upon use of any other chemical.