DOCKSIDE FLUSHING UNIT
We designed the Port-O-Flush™ to be a compact yet powerful tool built right into a rugged hand truck! Although other systems are portable, only the Port-O-Flush™ can easily navigate rough or uneven terrain and get into tight areas with ease.
Port-O-Flush® is our most popular flushing system with our dealers & service technicians. Without a doubt the Port-O-Flush® is professional grade. From its tough schedule 80 construction to its flow control system, every aspect of the Port-O-Flush® has been designed with the professional in mind.
Port-O-Flush™ provides portability and versatility while still efficiently handling small to medium size engines, heat exchangers, and air conditioning & refrigeration systems.
Use Port-O-Flush™ To Cure:
- ● Engine Overheat (engines up to 3000 HP)
- ● Clogged Pipes (piping up to 3″)
- ● Poor Heat Transfer On Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- ● Small Black Water Systems
- ● High density polyethylene 15-gallon container
- ● High density polyethylene hand truck with pneumatic tires
- ● Anti-corrosive centrifuge pump with pressure regulator
- ● Flow reversing valves
- ● Tough schedule 80 PVC anti-corrosive fittings construction
This unit is to be used with TRAC products only. Warranty is voided upon use of any other chemical.
*TRAC Ecological products are proudly manufactured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Pricing on this page represents the manufactures suggested retail price for the USA. Prices may vary from region to region; contact your local supplier for details.