GREAT FOR BOATS UP TO 45 FEET
Port-O-Flush Jr.® is the smallest flushing unit available on the market today.
A powerful tool packaged into a five-gallon bucket, Port-O-Flush Jr.® provides portability and versatility while still efficiently handling small to medium size engines, heat exchangers, air conditioning & refrigeration systems.
Designed with the do-it-yourself boat owner in mind, TRAC’s Port-O-Flush Jr.® is extremely simple to use.
Tasks which normally cost you days of down time can now be confidently preformed within an afternoon.
Why you need a Port-O-Flush Jr.®:
- ● Engine overheating
- ● Clogged pipes
- ● Poor heat transfer on air conditioning & refrigeration systems
- ● Small parts cleaning
Recommended Application Range and Uses:
- ● Flushing projects ranging from 1-20 Gallons
- ● Engines Up to 750 HP
- ● Small Air Conditioning & Refrigeration systems
- ● Small heat exchangers
- ● Piping up to 1.5″ ID
The Port-O-Flush Jr.® has been engineered for use with TRAC’s line of environmentally friendly products. Careful attention has been given to ensure safe operation, protecting not only yourself but the equipment as well.
The Port-O-Flush Jr. ® is availble in following formats:
- ● 12 VDC
- ● 110 VAC
- ● 220 VAC
Each Port-O-Flush Jr.® unit contains:
- ● High density polyethylene five gallon container with lid
- ● Anti-corrosive, epoxy encapsulate, centrifuge submersible pump
- ● Tough schedule 80 PVC fittings
- ● Supply and discharge isolation valves
- ● (2) 10′ 5/8″ nylon reinforced hose with fittings
- ● (2) 1/2″ male NPT nylon adaptors
- ● (2) 3/4″ male NPT nylon adaptors
Please see our Technical Data section below for detailed specifications.
Would you like to see how easy it is to use? Check out the videos below!
*TRAC Ecological products are proudly manufactured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Pricing on this page represents the manufactures suggested retail price for the USA. Prices may vary from region to region; contact your local supplier for details.